Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School Pictures

I can't believe how quickly this summer has flown by!  We have had such an amazing summer and I'm not ready for it to end!  But I know I must accept reality and get ready for school to begin.  It is even harder to believe that Brody will be starting Kindergarten this year!!  Here he is looking so handsome for his first day of preschool last year:


That morning was full of tears (from Brody during dropoff and from me driving home from dropoff!), I am praying that this year it will be different.  While I've been secretly crying behind Brody's back thinking that my baby boy will be leaving me and going into Kindergarten, he has been extremely excited and counting down the days when he gets to go to his new school.  

I know he has grown up so much this past year.  He attended several camps and Vacation Bible Schools this summer and even attending Sunday school on a regular basis, when before, he just wanted to stay with Mommy and Papa.  There has not been a moment when he missed being with me.  It is funny how that makes me so happy and so sad at the same time.

Whether you are happy or sad that school will be starting soon, I know most of you will be taking first day of school pictures of your loved ones.  Check out these awesome FREE First Day of School printables on HowDoesShe and I Heart Nap Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment