Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sneak Peek - Skylar's Birthday Party Invitation


As you know, I've been pretty busy working on Skylar's birthday party, so I wanted to share with you the invitation I designed for her Olivia the Pig birthday party.  I haven't even mailed these out yet (yes, I know I am running behind), so you saw them here first!

Skylar absolutely loves Olivia the Pig and honestly, so do I!  I don't know if it's because Olivia reminds me a lot of Skylar, or maybe Olivia reminds me of little me!  Anyways, I can't believe I did two posts today, but one of my new year's resolution is "Do more, talk less" so I've been busy doing more and thought I would share my work!  Does blogging count as talking?

No comments:

Post a Comment